景对话:眼镜制作材料(塑料类和天然类)
Dialogue
C: customer S: salesman
S: Hi, can I help you?
您好,有什么可以帮忙吗?
C: Yes, I would like to buy some glass frames.
我想买些眼镜架。
S: What color do you like?
您喜欢什么颜色?
C: Gray
灰色。
S: All right. The color goes well with your face. Rectangle is coming into fashion this year. Do you prefer the plastic one or the metal one?
好的,这种颜色很适合你的脸型。长方形今年开始流行了。您较喜欢塑胶架还是金属架?
C: I like the plastic one. The board one is my favourite.
我喜欢塑胶架。板材架是我的最爱。
S: Don’t you see the frame? Its temple is made of memory metal, the end cover is made of the board of resin, and the quality is very nice.
您看到这款镜架吗?它的脚腿是记忆金属制的,脚套是树脂板材做的,而且质量非常好。
The plastics are also very good. They are suitable for sports.
塑胶架也很好。很适合运动时候使用。
C: Then I’ll buy both.
那么我两种都买吧。
S: Thanks. 80 Yuan is for each one; then 160 Yuan in all.
谢谢。每支80元,合共160元。
C: Can you give me any discount?
可以给我一些折扣吗?
S: Sorry, sir, if you buy over 30 pieces…
不好意思,如果您买超过30支的话……
C: It doesn’t matter. These are my samples. If my clients like them I will come back to buy more.
不要紧,这些只是作为样板。如果我的客户喜欢的话,我会回头入大量的货。
S: You are always welcome.
欢迎下次光临。
(Two days later, the customer comes into the store again.)
两天后,这名顾客再次回到这里。
S: Good afternoon, sir, I’m glad to see you again.
先生,下午好,很高兴再次见到您。
C: I am glad to see you too. My clients are satisfied with the glasses. So this time I am going to buy 100 each. You should give me the best price.
再次见到您我也很高兴。我的客户很满意这些货品,所以我这次来是想每款买100支的。你应该给我个优惠的价格了。
S: Ok, no problem. You can take 15% off.
好的,没问题。给您打个8.5折吧。
C: All right. That’s 8500 Yuan in all.
好的,那就是一共8500元。
S: Wait a moment, sir. Look at this! It’s made of tortoise. It’s elegant and natural, isn’t it?
先生,请稍等。请您看看这款镜架,它是由玳瑁做成的,看上去很优雅而且是天然的,对不?
C: No, I dnn’t like it.
我不喜欢这种款。
S: It doesn’t matter. You are always welcome.
不要紧,欢迎下次光临。
情景对话:眼镜制作材料(金属类)
Dialogue One
C: customer S: salesman
S: Hi, can I help you?
您好,有什么可以帮忙吗?
C: I want to look at the metal frame.
我想看看金属架。
S: We have a variety of frames, such as Titanium, gold, silver, bronze and so on.
我们有各种各样的镜架,比如钛、金、银、古铜等等。
C: I’d like…
我想看看……
S: What color would you like, black or silver?
您喜欢什么颜色,黑色还是银色?
C: Silver is better. The color is popular with the people in my country. And the ellipse is in fashion this year. What is the price?
银色比较好。这种银色在我国很受欢迎,而且今年很流行椭圆形。价格如何?
S: RMB 200 Yuan a piece.
每支200元人民币。
C: Here is the money.
收钱吧。
S: Keep your change and receipt.
请找回的零钱和收据。
C: Can you give me the invoice?
可以给我*吗?
S: Of course. Here you are.
当然可以,给你。
Dialogue Tw
S: Hello, may I help you?
您好,有什么可以帮您?
C: I want to buy some glass frames for my clients. Can you show me the sample?
我想帮我的客户买些眼镜架。可以给我看看样板吗?
S: What brand do you like?
您想要什么品牌?
C: I like this brand.
我喜欢这种品牌。
S: You have made a good choice. ABC company is famous for their glasses. The buyers all have high comments on it.
您的选择很不错。ABC公司的眼镜很有名。买家对他们产品的评价普遍很高。
C: Yes, I want five pieces.
好的,我想要5支。
S: 100 a piece. 500 Yuan altogether.
每支100元,一共500元。
C: Oh, too dear.
哦,太贵了。
S: But the quality is very good. It’s a well-known brand.
但质量相当好,这是一个很出名的品牌。
C: I will go and look around first.
那么我先到处看看再说。
S: You are welcome to come back again.
欢迎再次光临。
打折的常用语:
some useful expressions for rebate
1.I am sorry, but I can’t give you any discount.
对不起,不能打折。
2.I am sorry, but we can’t make any reduction.
对不起,我们不打任何折扣。
3.Our prices are firm.
这是实价,我们不讲价。
4.I am sorry; we can’t cut prices any more.
对不起,我们不打任何折扣。
5.What’s your bottom line price? What’s your lowest price?
你们的最低价是多少?
6.You may receive a better price by paying it off now.
现在就一次付清的话,价格可以优惠。
7.I’m sorry, this is the last one at this price.
对不起,这种价格的就剩这一副了。
8.The utmost we can do is to reduce the price by 5%.
我们最高能减价百分之五。
9.What’s your general price range?
那您需要的价位是多少?
10.There is no room for any reduction in price.
价格毫无再减的余地。
开价与付款:
offer and payment
1. You can offer a price.
您开个价吧。
2.We have lost money in business.
我们已经亏本了。
3.In view of our friendship and long cooperation, if you pay in cash instead of by check we’ll give you 10% off.
鉴于我们的友谊和长期合作,如果您用现金而不是用支票付款,我们可以给您打九折。
4.Pay in cash/ by check(cheque) by letter of credit/ by L/C.
用现金、支票、信用证付款
5.The cashier’s desk is over there.
收银台在那边。
Dialogue One
S: Welcome to our store. What can I do for you?
欢迎光临,有什么可以帮您?
C:The glasses over there look beautiful. How much are they?
那边的眼镜看上去很漂亮,价格如何?
S: 4800 Yuan.
4800元。
C: Oh, it’s too dear.
哦,很贵啊。
S: Then you can offer a price.
那么你可以开个价。
C: I say it’s worth 200 Yuan.
我觉得它值200元。
S: You are joking. The quality is very good. It’s made of pure gold. My boss offers 5000 Yuan. If I lost money in business, I would lost my job.
你开玩笑吧。这个产品的质量很好的,是纯金制作。我老板开价是5000元的,如果我亏本卖货,我会连工作都保不住的。
C: I understand.
我明白。
Dialogue Two
S: Good morning, Mr. Smith, nice to meet you again.
早上好,史密斯先生,很高兴再次见到您。
C: Nice to meet you, too.
再次见到您我也很高兴。
S: How’s your business?
生意如何?
C: Not too bad. Same as ever.
不错,和平常差不多。
S: What would you like this time?
这次想买些什么?
C: I like the tortoise frames produced by your factory. We bought 2000 pieces last month. I’ll get 3000 this time.
我喜欢你们工厂生产的玳瑁镜架。上个月我们买了2000支。这次我想买3000支。
S: In view of our friendship and long cooperation, if you pay in cash instead of by check, we’ll give 10% off.
鉴于我们的友谊和长期合作,如果您用现金而不是用支票付款,我们可以给您打九折。
C: All right. That’s 88 Yuan a piece.
好吧,那就是88元一支。
S: That’s right. Just a moment, I’ll do the figures…that comes to 250,800. As we are old friends---let’s round it off and call it 250,000.
是的,请稍等,我计算一下。一共250,800元。鉴于我们是老朋友,就打个折只收250,000元吧。
C: Thank you very much.
谢谢。
S: The cashier’s desk is over there.
收银台在那边。